Returns made easy
Our goal is to make sure that the item you ordered gets to you promptly and works exactly the way that is should. However, we know that there are rare times when a firearm gets to you and for some reason isn't working properly. Our return policy is designed to make things as easy as possible for our customers.
Guns.com Handles Your Returns
Guns.com Certified Used Guns may be returned within 3 days after the transfer is complete for any reason for a full refund less the original shipping fee. Guns.com will pay for return shipping. A Guns.com Certified Gun may also be returned within 14 days if it is malfunctioning with proper use in which case we will pay all the shipping fees. Find out more about Guns.com Certified Used Guns here.
- Any other gun may be returned within 7 days after the transfer is complete if it is malfunctioning with proper use. Guns.com will offer a full refund and pay all the shipping fees. We will help you every step of the way to get your issues resolved.
- Any firearm shipped to your designated FFL that are not picked up for any reason within 14 days of arrival or if you are not legally allowed to pick up the firearm are subject to a 15% restocking fee plus outbound and return shipping. When you receive the firearm at the FFL, please inspect it thoroughly before accepting the transfer. The warranty policies outlined above are only for guns that are picked up from the FFL.
- As a reminder, new guns are still eligible for any applicable manufacturer's warranties. If you need help getting in touch with the manufacturer, please let us know and we'll be happy to assist.
- Customers may cancel an order by calling during our normal business hours if shipment has not yet occurred (typically within 24 hours of ordering).
- Please read our terms and conditions for the full details of our return and warranty policy. All sales are final and we do not accept exchanges.