Since 2011, Guns.com has grown into the most trusted source of information about guns online. We have published thousands of articles and reviews, keeping gun owners in the know about the issues they care about. Now, in addition to being your most trusted source for news, we have evolved into an online marketplace that celebrates gun ownership.
Over the years, the Guns.com team talked to thousands of gun enthusiasts, store owners, manufacturers, and organizations. It became apparent that the process of buying a gun online was too cumbersome, slow, and confusing. We set about to change that. And so, we built a better way to buy guns online - bringing ease and savings to customers, while protecting and growing local gun store owner revenue.
Our mission is to Keep It Local, Make It Easy, Serve Our Customers, and Take Pride in Ownership.
We're always looking to hire talented people! If you'd like to be considered for a position with guns.com, please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rangemaster Account Manager | June 2019
Guns.com is seeking highly motivated individuals to join our Customer Service department as Rangemaster Account
Managers (RAM) at the Guns.com headquarters in Burnsville, MN.
RAM's will be on the front lines working closely with our valued in-network dealers who play a critical role in our
groundbreaking business model. They will also be working to support our online consumer business by providing
business and firearm expertise through answering questions related purchasing products on our website and aiding
consumers in making smart choices for all their firearm needs.
The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, nurture and build
relationships with dealers and aggressively take ownership of problems and issues that could jeopardize business
needs. Candidates will also need to possess strong persuasive sales and customer service acumen, firearm knowledge,
and a firm grasp of business software applications and technologies. A fierce determination to meet calling goals
and a drive to persuade dealers to join our network are a necessity. Strong written, verbal and organizational
skills are compulsory; a passion for the 2nd Amendment is part and parcel to success at this job.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- This position will require successful achievement of numerous performance metrics including:
outbound dealer call and contact goals, dealer signup objectives, inventory listing goals, sales and revenue
figures, and others as identified.
- Responsible for developing and onboarding an assigned territory of Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers in
support of the Guns.com dealer network.
- Field inbound support inquiries through a variety of channels - calls, email, instant message and social media
-- related to guns.com products and services.
- Proactively engage with FFL dealers to support and assist in their online sales efforts.
- Provide technical and procedural guidance on the setup and maintenance of dealer accounts.
- Support order management, fulfillment, returns, and inventory management with our Dealer Partners.
- Assist with order entry and support to consumers.
- Share in company culture and philosophy.
- Fulfill company objectives of continually improving dealer/customer experience.
- Identify dealer needs, customer pain points, process inefficiencies and work with management to satisfy all
- Work with the whole Guns.com team in a face-paced, modern, goal-oriented environment.
- Provide clear, accurate, and timely feedback to the rest of the department in frequent, cross-functional
- Be driven to impress FFLs and always keep the customer front-and-center.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Excellent sales and presentation skills, in addition to strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong phone and active listening skills
- Excellent conflict resolution skills in high-pressure situations
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to act independently
- Creative and forward-looking thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- eCommerce and Internet savviness
- Proficiency in MS Office and other modern office software and telecommunication systems
- Familiarity with customer service software and contact center technologies
- Technical proficiency and/or familiarity with retail point-of-sale (POS) systems a huge plus
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing industry
- Ability to work morning, night, and weekend shifts as needed
- Passion for the firearms industry preferred
Rangemaster Account Managers will be required to work in our state-of-the-art customer contact center in Burnsville,
MN. Work is performed in a typical office climate-controlled environment, with access to restrooms and kitchen/break
area. Free gourmet coffee is provided, and we offer a business casual work environment. Some travel may be required.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.